If the food is prepared for future use, then after a while it may get bored. If you cooked a lot of mashed potatoes, we offer you an interesting recipe, which is based on mashed potatoes. The result is very tasty! This appetizing and hearty snack will fly away from the table right away.
For cheese and potato patties, take the following ingredients:
- mashed potatoes;
- grated cheese;
- chopped green onions;
- salt, pepper to taste;
- chopped and fried bacon or sausage (optional);
- sunflower oil;
1. In a bowl, mix mashed potatoes with grated cheese, chopped green onions, bacon / sausage, salt and pepper to taste.
2. Put cheese and potato paste on a baking sheet covered with parchment, smooth it out, cover with a second sheet of parchment, press to form a flat surface. Put in the fridge for 30-60 minutes.
3. Remove from the fridge and cut round the cut out of the "dough" patties.
4. Dip them in flour, eggs and breadcrumbs.
5. And fry in butter until crisp.
Enjoy your meal!