If you like frosty windows and snowflakes, then you will also surely like this idea of decorating your house for the New Year! Create a magical snow pattern on the windows - it's easy, fun and interesting! Make such a decoration with your children - they will surely be delighted with this idea! After the holidays, the drawing can be easily washed with plain water and a sponge.
To create a New Year's snow pattern on the windows, you will need:
- white toothpaste and brush;
- paper stencils of snowflakes, gifts, Santa Claus, etc .;
- spray gun;
- dry cloth and sponge.
1. Mix the toothpaste with water until you get a paste that is easy to sprinkle.
2. Soak in advance prepared paper stencils in water to attach to windows. If water flows from them, gently blot them on the window with a dry cloth.
3. Spray some water on the windows. Now dip the sponge into a water-diluted toothpaste and dot the area with a sponge around the snowflakes. Then take a toothbrush, dip it into the diluted toothpaste, shake off the first large drops, lean the brush closer to the window and slide your finger over it so that the spray falls on the window. Thus it turns snow background.
4. It remains only to unstick paper stencils. Wonderful snow decor windows ready! After the holidays it is very easy to clean it with ordinary water and a sponge.
We offer several stencils for cutting:
And examples of such a wonderful decoration: