Due to the temperature difference, the windows in the car start to mist over, which greatly hinders the driver during driving. Of course, you can wipe the glass or keep the windows open, but it is not always possible. We propose to take the path of least resistance and make with your own hands a kind of “sponge” that will maintain the necessary humidity in the car and help avoid fogging of the windows.
For this you need only 2 materials:
- silica gel (small bags in shoes, bags, etc.) or silica gel litter for cats (sold in any pet store).
The procedure is very simple:
1. Fill the sock with silica gel. For convenience, you can insert a reel of adhesive tape.
2. Tie a sock. For confidence, you can wrap it in the second sock. For the car, we need at least 2 of these socks with silica gel inside.
3. One put on the dashboard.
4. The second - under the driver's seat.
After a couple of days, the humidity will return to normal, and the windows in the car will no longer sweat.